There are a number of ways that you can become an active member of the Queensland Strawberry Industry in 2021:
- An industry partnership package which delivers the best value way to promote your business to the industry
- A selection of events where you can become a direct sponsor and participate on the day
- A range of advertising opportunities within the brand new Berry industry magazine – the Australian Berry Journal – if you’d just like to share some new news or remind growers about your products or services
- Purchasing or renewing an Associate Membership or Propagator Membership
As we have moved to an online platform to help us manage more efficiently, please select the items you require from the options shown below and follow the Checkout process to complete your purchases – you can pay either by Credit Card or Direct Deposit via an invoice. Please note that all prices include GST at 10%.
QSGA AGM – 16th February 2021: The Annual General Meeting of the QSGA is the largest grower meeting of the year (Sports Central Caboolture, cnr Hasking St & Beerburrum Rd, Caboolture). This is an opportunity for industry partners to attend and network with growers and distribute/display information during the first session of the meeting (2nd session is for growers only). Companies who have purchased Partnership Packages will be acknowledged during the QSGA President’s presentation and your company logo will be on screen throughout the evening.
Qld Strawberry Industry Annual Dinner & Awards Night – 30th October 2021: This very popular event on the strawberry industry calendar attracts over 250 growers and industry associates each year. It is a fantastic opportunity to network and enjoy a relaxed evening with colleagues and friends. Sponsors of the event are recognised on-screen and during speeches throughout the evening, as well as with signage and in print material where appropriate.
Select from the range of Annual Industry Dinner & Awards Night Sponsorship options for full details about the benefits of each option.
The Berry Industry Fair & Field Day 2021 – has been confirmed for Thursday 8th July and will take place at Wamuran Community Hall and market area from 11am to 4pm. This event is FREE for growers and only $55 for a non-grower ticket which includes lunch.
All of our events this year will be operated under strict COVID-19 safety procedures. All event tickets are refundable for anyone suffering from any symptoms related to a potential COVID-19 infection. Contact the team at QSGA if you need to arrange for a refund at any point.
- People must not attend any of our events if they are unwell, have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath (COVID related symptoms)
- People must not attend any of our events if they have travelled overseas in the past month
- People must stay up-to-date and comply with current COVID-19 restrictions
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining physical distancing during the all of our events